Friday, July 24, 2009

A Long Recession: On Purpose?

"Many Americans have felt the pain of recession -- and have pay cuts or fruitless job searches to prove it. Evidence of the recovery, unfortunately, likely won’t be as tangible."

Why You Won't Like the Recovery

Obama has said that the recovery will be long in coming. The recession was caused by government activity, and recovery is being delayed by government activity Does anybody else see some odd, behind-the-scenes, cause-and-effect going on here? I mean, the best solution to the recession would be for the government to step back and let the market go, but they keep meddling.

If I were in a controlling position, I could see this set of circumstances as a perfect way of depressing and controlling the power and activity of the United States on the world stage. There is, of course, no proof of what I'm saying here, and I'm only going on intuitive supposition, but it looks really suspicious to me. Or maybe I'm crazy...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Obama says that the Stimulus is working exactly as intended. That may be the most honest thing he's ever said.