Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Survey on UFO's and Religion

I am conducting an informal survey on UFO's and religion to help determine if there are any connections between religious/spiritual observance and experiences with UFO's and other such phenomenon. However, this is not a formal or scientific survey, only a preliminary information-gathering tool.

Please take the survey here:
http://www.polldaddy.com/s/5081D43BBE47370C/

Thank you, and please pass this link on to others. Once the survey closes (at 1000 responses), I'll compile the results and post them here.

It is my hypothesis that those who are very religious or spiritual have FEWER experiences with UFO's and other such phenomena. However, it is just a hunch, so I am seeking some kind of evidence one way or another.

And, stay tuned, I might create another survey to include other strange phenomena, like Bigfoot sightings, etc.

No comments: